Terms & Conditions
Last Updated:- 15/07/2019
NOTE:- CodEye Technologies reserves the right to update the terms & conditions without any prior notice, so this is recommended to all the current clients or others who want to hire us, Kindly check the terms & condition on a timely manner.Before hire, Codeye technologies kindly read the terms and conditions of the Codeye Technologies either it is mentioned in the quote or not. We reserve the right and expect that if someone hired us that means they have seen our website and expected the terms and condition before starting work with us.
- CodEye Technologies reserves the right to use client websites, web design, layouts, wireframes and collateral in advertising and or marketing initiatives. This may include portfolio examples on our website, case studies, and other promotional initiatives, and discrete links at the foot of the pages on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it.
- All fees are payable in advance and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google.
- The client has no duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- It is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the SEO campaign.
- If the client makes any changes to the optimised pages created by Codeye, or does not implement the changes advised by us, any guarantee placed will become void immediately.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. CodEye can create site content at an additional cost to the Client.
- An email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like email@example.com)
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Administrative/ backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure
- Unlimited access to website traffic statistics, if established, for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Authorisation to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by CodEye for search engine optimisation purposes.
3rd Party Fees
Any fees that the search engines charge to include a listing are to be born separately from the client. This includes, but is not limited to pay per inclusion charges in directories like Yahoo! Etc
Loss of Service
The Company accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond the Company’s control.
Use Of The Site and our Services
CodEye is an IT services company registered and based in India and the project execution(design/development/SEO/SEM activities)of all the projects we undertake will be taken place at our development centers in Madhya-Pradesh India. Our normal working hours are from 10 AM to 6 PM, IST, from Monday to Friday. All Sundays and alternative Saturdays (Second & Fourth) will be off for the company. All public holidays in India or in the Madhya-Pradesh will also be holidays for the company.
Advertising & Sponsorship
The Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion in the Site complies with international and national laws. We will not be held responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
We encourage feedback on how to improve this website. Feedback may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Any feedback hence received shall be deemed to be non-confidential and CodEye has the right to use such information in any way we deem to be fit. Users, therefore, agree that any information provided to us shall not contain defamatory, offensive, threatening, obscene, harassing, infringing or otherwise unlawful material or proprietary material. We shall not be held liable for any such material and we reserve the exclusive rights to remove it from the website without liability.
Website Credit Note Removal
There is a Credit note at the bottom of the website like “Design & Developed by CodEye Technologies” or “Developed by CodEye Technologies” or”Designed by CodEye Technologies” or “Powered by CodEye Technologies”. The Purpose of the Credit note is to show the visitors that this website is Designed/Developed/Powered By the CodEye Technologies and its assumed by seen this credit note CodEye gets at least one project of the web development. If any Client wants to remove the footer credit then they have to pay us the cost of a very low website that is 7000/- INR. which would be necessary for the removal of the credit note.
If the user wants to post any content on the website, he/she should refrain from uploading any posting or postings which contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices. We strive to ensure that our website is free from any such viruses/ devices or features but we give no warranty to that effect and will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by the user.
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use are subject to the laws of Madhya-Pradesh in India. Any legal action or proceedings related to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in Bhopal in the city of Madhya-Pradesh in India.
- Subject to any special terms agreed in writing or published on the website the Seller, the Seller shall invoice the buyer for the net sum due to the site on or at any time after dispatch of the website.
- The Buyer shall pay the price of the website on the payment date stated in the Contract or if no express provision for the time of payment is contained in the Contract within 10days after the date of invoice notwithstanding the delivery may not have taken place and/or that the property in the website has not passed to the Buyer. The time of payment of the price shall be of the essence of the Contract. Receipts for payment will be issued only upon request.
- Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other terms, or any duty at common law or under statute, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Buyer (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of website or their use or resale by the Buyer.
- If the Buyer fails to make any payment of the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to:-
- Cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries to the Buyer;
- Appropriate any payment made to the Buyer to such of the sites (or the site supplied under any other contract between the Buyer and the Seller) as the Seller may think fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by the Buyer)
If the Client halts work and applies to us for a refund within 15 days of the signing of a contract or First payment made, work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate stated in the Termination clause of such contract ( if not stated would be at 300 INR an hour ), and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the Client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the Client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated in the contract ( or if not stated would be 300 INR an hour ) between Client and CodEye Technologies No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 15 days of signing a contract. If the client has paid all the installments according to the agreement / quoted during the start of work on the website after that Codeye will handover the website on the client’s hosting server and performs the remaining changes on the live server. In that case, if client denied for the project or cancel the project, there would be no any kind of refund to the client. It would be expected that it is fraud and Codeye will not be responsible for any chargeback or claim.If the client halts the work after getting the approximate work done and doesn’t coordinate with Codeye team members related to the project in that case if the client has paid the amount and after getting the most of the work done in that case there would be no any kind of return to the client.
CodEye Technologies offers 6 Month Maintenance to clients, who have hired us for the web development project. For this 6 Months, Maintenance CodEye doesn’t charge a single penny from our’s clients. Additionally, during these 6 months the maintenance of the following type would be free of charge:-
- Website Functionalities Related Issue
- Website Code error
- Domain & Hosting Related issue (if purchased from CodEye Technologies Only)
- Security Certificates SSL related issues (if purchased from CodEye Technologies Only)
- Links Broken Issue
- Website Email Related issues
- Payment Gateway Issues ( Only Related to Integration )
- SMS Gateway Issues (Only Related to Integration )
- Social Media Auto Update Issues
- Social Media Integration Issues
- Social Media Login Issues
- Social Media Share Issues
- Email Delivery Related Issues ( Email not Sending Related Only )
Above mentioned maintenance would be free of cost, Except this, if there is any update or Change in basic code required, In that case, CodEye will only guide once to the customer and they (Customer) have to do the required update at their own risk. CodEye would not be responsible for any harm in the website.
In case the customer needs to do the required changes and update by the CodEye Technologies, In that case, the client has to pay the one-month maintenance charge in advance mode only. The One-month maintenance charge would be as per the updation required on the website or depends upon the function need to update. Also at CodEye, we are dedicated to providing the solutions to the customers in instant mode. Instant Solutions to the Customers is only in the Paid Maintenance mode that is not for the customers who are under 6 months free maintenance period.
Note:- For any clarification on the Terms & Conditions by the CodEye Technologies, feel free to write us at email@example.com